BIOHIT HealthCare in brief
BIOHIT is a globally operating biotechnology company that develops, manufactures and markets diagnostic tests and analysis systems. Our products are used by research and health care world wide.
- Established in 1988 by Professor Osmo Suovaniemi
- Business area: In vitro Diagnostics
- Headquartered in Finland, Helsinki.
- Subsidiaries in Italy and UK
- R&D and Production in Finland.
- Biohit's products are sold by many distributors around the world.
- Biohit Oyj's share (BIOBV) is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki since June1999, Small cap/Healthcare.
Groundbreaking Diagnostics for Gastroenterology
BIOHIT HealthCare is a subsidiary of BIOHIT OYJ, Helsinki, who specialise in the manufacture and supply of Diagnostic kits, reagents and instrumentation for Routine and Research use.
Our mission is "Innovating for Health" and through our comprehensive range of class-leading, high quality and innovative diagnostic tests our customers can address the needs of patients, healthcare systems and the economy by delivering better care, improved outcomes and efficiences.
At BIOHIT HealthCare we believe that diagnostics provide essential guidance towards effective disease identification, management, and treatment. Our website hosts some of the most interesting and innovative products available in the world of Gastroenterology today, so please enjoy browsing our pages and if there is anything we can assist you with please don't hesitate to contact us.
First-line, diagnostic test for dyspeptic patients
Provides an accurate assessment of the structure and function of the stomach mucosa.
Please click here to view our digital catalogue